Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mariooma

I'm going to start this blog spot for Mariooma. Sarah FernandezLopez inspired me. She's been great posting a picture a day of Isaac since birth. I'm going to try to post pictures of Mariam and I'll try to be regular about it. :) That way if her grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends want to see pictures of her anytime or hear about her progress they can just get on this website :).

I'll start with this picture of Mariam at the Children's Museum. Muhammad, Mariam and I went to the Childrens museum with Sarah and Isaac and we took them to the painting room for the first time. Mariam had a blast and came out with three wonderful painting which I will post later. Of course, when it came time to go Mariam did not want to and she decided that she was done with painting on paper and that it was time to move on the bigger and better things. She tried painting on the floors and walls and of course taking away her paint brush resulted in tears. She still has her painters shirt on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home