Thursday, June 01, 2006

Salah...Prayer

Yesterday Mariam decided she was going to show Muhammad how to pray. She says 'buba...akbar' and tries to make him go into sojood. The following are a step by step approach to her teaching method :)

"Ok buba...I'll make this fun but you gotta listen...I want you to go ahead and place your forhead on the ground..."




"I said...placccce your heaaad on the ground...I'm gonna get you to do this if it's the last thing I do...I know I'm strong enough...just...got-ta pull hard..."




"Good...good...you're getting there..."




"Buba...This is how it's done..."(not really how it's done for those unfamiliar with the Muslim prayer ritual...it's just how Mariam thinks it's done :)...)




"I suppose I'll give you a pass since you love me so much :)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home